Click this link to download our FREE E-book.
To view the example timetables at the end of the booklet the right way round, export the document as a pdf and use the tools at the top to rotate the document.
- Julie Calveley
- Flo Longhorn
- Lila Kossyvaki
- Karam Bhogal
- Leighanne Healey
- What is a timetable?
- What does a timetable look like?
- Who is a timetable for?
- Who creates and uses the timetable?
- What goes in a timetable?
- Timetable activities and experiences
- One-to-one and group time
- Using the timetable flexibly
- When the day does not go to plan
- It’s ok to play!
- Anchoring the day
- Timetabling and use of space
- The Rumpus timetable
- What does a good day look like?
- A timetable quality self-audit
- Example timetables